Hello and welcome to a special Thursday edition of Tuesdays with Swindy. It's week four in the NFL and I'm now coming off one of the worst weeks I can ever remember, racking up a 3-13 debacle in week three! To be honest, I could see it coming. I didn't feel confident about any picks last week. However, I'm looking to bounce back with some better match-ups this week. I'll be picking every game against the spread, just as I've been doing for over 30 years. Here are my picks for every week three game:
Cleveland getting 2.5 from Pittsburgh
Washington getting 3.5 from Indianapolis in London
Buffalo giving 6.5 to New England
Tennessee getting 11.5 at Baltimore
Chicago giving 3 to NY Jets
Cincinnati giving 2.5 to Jacksonville
Houston giving 2.5 to Dallas
NY Giants getting 1 from Arizona
Philadelphia getting 3 from LA Rams
Tampa Bay getting 4 from Green Bay
Minnesota giving 10.5 to Miami
Las Vegas getting 4.5 from Kansas City
San Francisco giving 2.5 to Denver
Seattle giving 7 to LA Chargers
Detroit giving 3.5 at Carolina
New Orleans giving 2.5 to Atlanta
WEEK FOUR RECORD: 0-0
2026-2027 Record: 21-27-0
2025 - 2026 Record: 141-140-3
2024 - 2025 Record: 158-120-7
2024 - 2025 Record: 158-120-7
2023 - 2024 Record: 149-130-6
2022 - 2023 Record: 133-144-7
2021 - 2022 Record: 142-141-2
2020 - 2021 Record: 127-130-8
2019 - 2020 Record: 141-122-4
2018 - 2019 Record: 123-136-8
2017 - 2018 Record: 143-109-14
2016 - 2017 Record: 138-121-8
2015 - 2016 Record: 129-129-9
2014 - 2015 Record: 124-139-3
2013 - 2014 Record: 137-122-7
2012 - 2013 Record: 131-129-7
2011 - 2012 Record: 129-126-11
2010 - 2011 Record: 130-130-7
2009 - 2010 Record: 138-125-4
2008 - 2009 Record: 139-120-8
2007 - 2008 Record: 146-117-4
2006 - 2007 Record: 139-123-5
2015 - 2016 Record: 129-129-9
2014 - 2015 Record: 124-139-3
2013 - 2014 Record: 137-122-7
2012 - 2013 Record: 131-129-7
2011 - 2012 Record: 129-126-11
2010 - 2011 Record: 130-130-7
2009 - 2010 Record: 138-125-4
2008 - 2009 Record: 139-120-8
2007 - 2008 Record: 146-117-4
2006 - 2007 Record: 139-123-5
No comments:
Post a Comment